Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: This Is A Letter That An Mother Wrote In Ref: To Her Son Serving In Iraq, I was Asked To Post It

Here I am again, seems there are many topics in the new board I can't read them all without trying to expand some. Firstly, in my weekly letters to the senate and congress, I try to tell it like it is.The return letters from the senators/congressmen are getting slower, guess they are tired of me asking why are the journalist are there, why are they allowed to tell the enemy our weak spots here, why is fonda not yet locked up along with her sheehan bud in arms. EVERY AMERICAN should do their part in helping these returning vets, seek one out before they get home, send goodie boxes. Our auto club, The North Ga Mopar Club @ NorthGaMopar.com, has been sending boxes since 01. Our web site has a link to our HERO fund. Check it out on the web.We are sending an average of two/three boxes a week at a cost of 150 a box average and are keeping trac of the folks when they return home, where the help does not stop at the mailbox.

Get in touch with us or others like us and donate something. We collect several hundred dollars each show and have retailers helping out. Lets do our part helping the folks, not tearing them apart as the bleeding heart , pansy waisted sheehans and fondas are doing.

OW