Return to Website

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum

Thank you for visiting this message forum.  Please post your comments, questions and ideas here to help us better serve your needs and others in our community.  Remember to enter the code shown at the bottom of your messege, before you post it. We appreciate your participation.

Thank you and have a nice day!  

San Diego Love on A Leash: Forum
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Rancho Bernardo High visit

Here is the date & time for our LOAL visit to the Critical Skills class at Rancho Bernardo High School:

Wednesday March 14th

We will meet at NOON in the Administration Office.

The visit will end by 1:45 the latest.

Please let me know if you are able to attend. So far, the dog planning to participate at RBHS are Cody/Dana, Charlie, Caper, Moli, and Daffany.

If I've forgotten someone or if you would like to be added to our visiting teams, please let me know.

I will email directions directly to each team member.

We still have room for more dogs to bring smiles to the Critical Skills students at Rancho Bernardo High School. We would like to bring lots of dogs!

We will have a doggie-parade across the campus. Lots of fun! Let me know if you would like to be part of the parade of dogs & smiles!

A BIG THANKS to the following teams for their wonderful visit to the Critical Skills class at Rancho Bernardo High School this afternoon:

Robin & Dana (sorry, Dana, no black poodle picture)

Pam & Charlie

Mary & Sizzle

Julie & Keiko (nice job on their first school visit)

We have many elementary schools waiting to meet our dogs, so let us know if you want to join us on future visits.