Melrose Cares: Open Community Dialogue

Click here to report offensive or inappropriate posts.

Schools & School Committee
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Sure vote for Trump

Don't waste your breath on the voters in this state! They have been consuming the "Democrat juice" all their lives! They don't mind voting for a sick, corrupt, vile, despicable, liar as long as there is a DEMOCRAT label next to her name.

Just think about the fact that the last 3 Speakers of the House in Mass have been convicted of felonies and two have been jailed - tells you all you need to know about the political corruption in this single party state! And current Speaker DeLeo will certainly be the next one as soon as he leaves office - guaranteed! One thing that this state loves to vote for are corrupt politicians and Hillary meets that state requirement - and more!

So all you good Democrats - hold your nose, cover your ears, and mask your face - while you pull that lever or fill in that circle in the voting booth - 'cause the shame is on you!

The Clinton Foundation is the Clinton's private bank account..I met a renowned photojournalist who visited Haiti and chronicled life there for over 4 years.. in corrugated tin roof mud huts.. as the people waited for the $2 BILLION from the "Foundation". This photojournalist also creates unique metal sculptures and " blings" them.
Her source for the metal comes from the steel drums of Haiti and she not only buys them from the Haitians but pays them to cut it for her , thus allowing them to earn some money.
After the last devastating, earth leveling hurricane she has not been able to contact these poor people..probably because they never received their share of the $ 2 BILLION given to the Foundation directly earmarked for Haiti to build a secure infrastructure. They were simply " washed away."
On the heels of this conversation was the accounting of the Clinton's robbing and stealing china, crystal and whatever else wasn't nailed down from the White House. Speaking of nailing, Hilary sold her integrity, morals and everything else when she " forgave" her Bill for "nailing" his intern.
I have never posted anything political but this story simply made me sick.

Thank you for that observation Mr. Trump.....[:-?]

Coke blower

Spoken by a true idiot! Face the facts - you are voting for a pathetic human being who has screwed the public all her adult life - you Democrats seem to like to be screwed! Well - as with Obama - enjoy it again this time around!

Who ever becomes president it will only be for four years. I would rather a new change and someone who cares about jobs, borders, and the well being of true American's and not for every Tom, Dick and Harry. People are so stupid and they are the first to complain. I see this at my job everyday in the schools. Stupid people that are the biggest phonies and fake. So twelve more years of Obama!!!

Re: It is what it is

It is what it is.

Idiot
Coke blower

Spoken by a true idiot! Face the facts - you are voting for a pathetic human being who has screwed the public all her adult life - you Democrats seem to like to be screwed! Well - as with Obama - enjoy it again this time around!

Again..thank you Mr. Trump...This juvenile playground behavior is handing the election to the Dems.

Re: More Staff Leaving the High School?????

How is KB and SC doing in the high school? Heard the teachers don't respect them for the out come and CT doing nothing but, rewarding them.

Did the school committee pass the vote so CT and her gain can check and fire you if you use her computers and go on face book.

Twitter
Idiot
Coke blower

Again..thank you Mr. Trump...This juvenile playground behavior is handing the election to the Dems.

That is correct the Democrats love to be screwed. Bill says he did not have sexual relations with that women. How many more years 8 with Obama and 4more with Hillary that adds up to twelve.

Knifes found on a student in the middle school. What's next CT with all your changes no one knows what the HELL is going on.

Melrose Schools moral is at an all-time low. I have worked here for 20 plus years, been through the ups and downs various superintendents and principals. This administration encourages dissension among coworkers. People who we considered friends are now stabbing each other in the backs to get ahead. We are a revolving door and who suffers the most? Your children. We are supposed to be teaching students academics, social skills and conflict resolution. How can shunning commence with a vengeance and continue until you can't take it no more. How can that be accomplished when we are poor examples encouraged to do so by Cyndi Taymore and principals. Shame on this administration that employees are made to behave in such a reprehensible way just to survive here and save our jobs. If you don't follow this directive the ramifications of retaliation. Sad but true...

Twitter
Idiot
Coke blower

No, Hillary is the sneak! If they had what they have on her we would be in jail.

MVMMS
Knifes found on a student in the middle school. What's next CT with all your changes no one knows what the HELL is going on.

Robbed at the Roosevelt School while helping student's. What else is going to happen to us guns next. This administration is the worst so anything can happen because of what they are doing behind closed doors.

He should be fired the Winthrop School principal for doing that to a student. What is wrong with this administration...

Winthrop School
He should be fired the Winthrop School principal for doing that to a student. What is wrong with this administration...

Let all principals go!!! CT likes this because she encourages dissension and don't care what the principals are doing.

Wonder if BC at the Roosevelt was doing favors to some of the staff and that's why she was let go? Favors to all her friends, like did not say if they were absent, or if leaving school early. BC where are your friends now?

moral
Melrose Schools moral is at an all-time low. I have worked here for 20 plus years, been through the ups and downs various superintendents and principals. This administration encourages dissension among coworkers. People who we considered friends are now stabbing each other in the backs to get ahead. We are a revolving door and who suffers the most? Your children. We are supposed to be teaching students academics, social skills and conflict resolution. How can shunning commence with a vengeance and continue until you can't take it no more. How can that be accomplished when we are poor examples encouraged to do so by Cyndi Taymore and principals. Shame on this administration that employees are made to behave in such a reprehensible way just to survive here and save our jobs. If you don't follow this directive the ramifications of retaliation. Sad but true...

Coach Melanie STOP talking about teachers that are gone from the school system. You should be ashamed of yourself. Is Margaret Adams encouraging you to do so?

Twitter
Idiot
Coke blower

No, Hillary is the sneak! If they had what they have on her we would be in jail.

All the Dems. now they hate the FBI.

Lesson to be learned: Change.

Choices
Lesson to be learned: Change.

The people should read the book Guilty As Sin, it starts with Bill Clinton. After reading this book you would not allow this country to sink any lower. Trump is looking to do for our country. Hillary would step over her grandmother to get to the oval office.

moral

This article is the best I have read on this string. I work in the schools and its a effect from administration.

A evil women is worst than a evil man.

I hope neither of the two previous posters is an English teacher!

Prof. Correctipants Jr.

No one wants to hear your comments. You are a anal person and needs to get a life.

go away
Prof. Correctipants Jr.

No one wants to hear your comments. You are a anal person and needs to get a life.

I do! Freedom of speech on an open message board - please seek other message boards if you are too offended - otherwise - accept the criteria for posting - anonymity & freedom of speech!

BC
Wonder if BC at the Roosevelt was doing favors to some of the staff and that's why she was let go? Favors to all her friends, like did not say if they were absent, or if leaving school early. BC where are your friends now?

Worked for years at the old Middle School and DH the secretarary would do this favor to a lot of her friends. Then they stopped passing out the absent list. The employees were seeing staffs names not on the list, and should of been marked absent.

Free Speech!
go away
Prof. Correctipants Jr.

I do! Freedom of speech on an open message board - please seek other message boards if you are too offended - otherwise - accept the criteria for posting - anonymity & freedom of speech!

I am a first year teacher in Melrose. This string you're able to just type on it and it's not to be graded. I am a mom with three kids trying to do homework, get dinner done, and write on this string. I am hoping the schools get better in Melrose. The anal English teacher can have fun correcting this post...

"This string your able to just type on it and it's not to be graded. "

If this person truly is a teacher, Melrose Schools are in a great deal more trouble than already known.

Hey teacher, it doesn't take an English teacher to know that "your able" is supposed to be "you're able." If this is the writing of a "teacher," this individual is functionally ILLITERATE! "Your" [You're] a true embarrassment who probably couldn't pass the 5th-grade MCAS.

Great Article in Malden News Paper today on Mystiv Valley Charter school. The MTA is representing teachers who MV tried to collect liquidated damages from after taking higher paying jobs at Public Schools. The richest piece of data available is that the Charter has a 29% annual teacher turnover rate since 2009...WTF.

Parent
"This string your able to just type on it and it's not to be graded. "

If this person truly is a teacher, Melrose Schools are in a great deal more trouble than already known.

Hey teacher, it doesn't take an English teacher to know that "your able" is supposed to be "you're able." If this is the writing of a "teacher," this individual is functionally ILLITERATE! "Your" [You're] a true embarrassment who probably couldn't pass the 5th-grade MCAS.

The teacher is a huge bully and she knows it. No one will hire her she will stay in Melrose hoping administation will give in. She talks nice to you and behind your back watch out.

More Teachers Leave Mystic Valley Each Year than Melrose in Last 5
Great Article in Malden News Paper today on Mystiv Valley Charter school. The MTA is representing teachers who MV tried to collect liquidated damages from after taking higher paying jobs at Public Schools. The richest piece of data available is that the Charter has a 29% annual teacher turnover rate since 2009...WTF.

More staff has left Melrose in the past two years than the Charter school. They leave only to come to Melrose and they are here to stay. Bottom of the barrel thats where we are. Sounds like that post was being a bully to that other post be nice.

moral

This should be sent to CT, PWL, MA, SC, MD and Mayor Dolan.

read this
moral

Dad can probably tell them directly.

This superintendent needs to go.

Dad
read this
moral

When is Dad going to tell them when its to late. This is a major problem and the SC, CT, Mayor, MA, PWL, MD, and all principals love this. The bulling, snubbing, shunning is sadly in ALL of Melrose schools. Your father can't do a thing this is what the administration LOVES!

How come CT will let a person that works for the school become a teacher without the full degree. Some say if she knows your a hard worker and she likes you she will hire you for a position. Then she lets you finish school so you have the proper degree. My friend has been trying so hard and never gets the position. Maybe she should go to another city instead of Melrose. Anyone have any ideas on what she should do?

Dad
read this
moral

No one can tell this ***** what to do, not even your dad.

BC

Heard MBM thought she was doing favors for her friends and told CT. That's why CT didn't even offer her another secretaries job. Why do you think so many employees have a lot of sick days. Or staff will say no one picked up the absent line and BC took care of it.

DH did the same thing at the middle school for her friends and let them come in late and go home early. Most of the staff are gone from the school but left with a lot of absents. Glad someone got to get some money from Melrose.

I knew that was being done for a lot of staff at the MVMMS. The women that

worked in a department store would get the secretary a expensive gift with

the discount and she would not mark them late, absent or dismissed. That's a

old secretaries trick and it worked. Wonder if the secretary that left the

Middle school and went to the Winthrop did that also?

how come
How come CT will let a person that works for the school become a teacher without the full degree. Some say if she knows your a hard worker and she likes you she will hire you for a position. Then she lets you finish school so you have the proper degree. My friend has been trying so hard and never gets the position. Maybe she should go to another city instead of Melrose. Anyone have any ideas on what she should do?
Try Malden Public. Or Medford.

Medford schools are far superior to Melrose, just look at the curriculum.

True
Medford schools are far superior to Melrose, just look at the curriculum.[/quot

Go for the money and get out of Melrose the schools are a disgrace and houses are the same. Melrose staff is so horrible even to each other. Teachers and staff don't stand by each other no more its every man for himself.

The teachers, police, fire, should be able to get a make over like the city is in Melrose. It don't matter if its Medford, Melrose, or Malden. Winchester is a great place if you can travel. My friend loves Belmont they are so much for the staff. They have so many programs to have a happy environment in the Belmont Schools.

Over worked and under paid the fire, police and teachers. The respect is so bad for the men and women in these position now. The teachers are just becoming bullies, police ride around doing nothing, the fire department cant wait for their pensions. CT will be soon leaving Melrose with so much depth that Melrose will go close to bankruptcy again. Move on from Melrose if you haven't invest to much time. The teachers are on their cell phones majority of the time I volunteer and see it everyday. Vote yes on question 2.

Please dear God, please tell me this woman is not volunteering in my child's English class.

I'm trying to figure out all these convoluted stories about fraud being committed by school department staff. Why isn't this the big story? We are cutting staff at the High School, cutting services to kids, cutting paras in the kindergarten. And, according to these posters, we have school personnel falsifying time cards and paying staff for days they are not here? That's fraud, and everyone involved should be fired.

I'd love to see the Free Press investigate this.....

Huh?
I'm trying to figure out all these convoluted stories about fraud being committed by school department staff. Why isn't this the big story? We are cutting staff at the High School, cutting services to kids, cutting paras in the kindergarten. And, according to these posters, we have school personnel falsifying time cards and paying staff for days they are not here? That's fraud, and everyone involved should be fired.

I'd love to see the Free Press investigate this.....

Sorry...don't depend on newspapers uncovering this type of corruption - Dolan has them under his thumb! Bringing these issues to light might affect housing pricing and sales!

Sorry don't depend on administration helping staff that are being bullied in the work place. The bulling that goes on in Melrose is unthinkable. I witnessed the other day teachers planning a strategy to hurt a staff member. This don't matter the teachers will sit and laugh at what is going on. The thing that bothers me is I am a teacher and didn't think this existed. Glad I have not invested time in Melrose and will be looking elsewhere.

1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10