Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Paraprofessionals

Whose what? Or did you mean "who's"?

Oldie
Would someone please give me a VERY brief description of what a paraprofessional is/does, and similarly brief explanation as to why we didn't have/need them in the 50's (class size?)?
Thank you.
A paraprofessional is a teacher's aide. This person will help the teacher with small group lesson especially in reading and math. He or she will assist in daily classroom activities. Education has changed a lot over the past 50 years. Children come to our schools with many learning differences Paraprofessional are there to support the teacher with many things in the class. Paraprofessionals are becoming more and more important part of classroom life.

Kevin Myles
Oldie
Would someone please give me a VERY brief description of what a paraprofessional is/does, and similarly brief explanation as to why we didn\'t have/need them in the 50\'s (class size?)?
Thank you.
A paraprofessional is a teacher's aide. This person will help the teacher with small group lesson especially in reading and math. He or she will assist in daily classroom activities. Education has changed a lot over the past 50 years. Children come to our schools with many learning differences Paraprofessional are there to support the teacher with many things in the class. Paraprofessionals are becoming more and more important part of classroom life.

No kid left behind!! ONE MELROSE A JOKE!! Spent 55k and hired a political team from Washington hahahahaha they had plenty of pizza. Trump is a billionaire and of course he “bought the election” but when the ONE NELROSE outspent ten to one. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm: oh yeah you left behind plenty of kids. Kids whose parents might have fixed incomes. Kids whose parents maybe were scrapping by to stay in the town and were happy with the schools. Oh you lied to business and blah blah blah. You had people launching death threats!!! Not one person.. many. But it’s okay? HYPOCRITE! Let’s line our kids up to sway a vote. Keep rocking the indoctrination of our kids. So pathetic. We are packing up and heading north this town is not what it use to be

John
Kevin Myles
Oldie
Would someone please give me a VERY brief description of what a paraprofessional is/does, and similarly brief explanation as to why we didn\\\'t have/need them in the 50\\\'s (class size?)?
Thank you.
A paraprofessional is a teacher\'s aide. This person will help the teacher with small group lesson especially in reading and math. He or she will assist in daily classroom activities. Education has changed a lot over the past 50 years. Children come to our schools with many learning differences Paraprofessional are there to support the teacher with many things in the class. Paraprofessionals are becoming more and more important part of classroom life.

No kid left behind!! ONE MELROSE A JOKE!! Spent 55k and hired a political team from Washington hahahahaha they had plenty of pizza. Trump is a billionaire and of course he “bought the election” but when the ONE NELROSE outspent ten to one. Hmmmmmmmmmmmm: oh yeah you left behind plenty of kids. Kids whose parents might have fixed incomes. Kids whose parents maybe were scrapping by to stay in the town and were happy with the schools. Oh you lied to business and blah blah blah. You had people launching death threats!!! Not one person.. many. But it’s okay? HYPOCRITE! Let’s line our kids up to sway a vote. Keep rocking the indoctrination of our kids. So pathetic. We are packing up and heading north this town is not what it use to be
John,
I don't understand your post. It has nothing to do with my comment at all.