Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Attn DNJ: Pistorius

Oscar kept breaking down on the witness stand, and I don't know why. He read a letter from Reeva, about their shaky relationship that proves more and more that Reeva wanted to get out of it. He felt rejected by the one he trusted, and grew into a jealous rage.

Everything Oscar told the court so far, is an "intricate lie." He even resorted to an unworkable air condition in his home that had him open up the windows in his home that day when he shot and killed his girlfriend. How foolish a man could be for not asking one to identify yourself, if vernability is present in his mind? Oscar did not try to find out any thing. He just shot through the bathroom's door, without knowing who was behind it. That was insane, in my opinion.

Remember, Oscar wasn't in prosthetic legs at the time when the incident occurred. How did he manage to make it all the way to the bathroom's door, with a gun in his hand? The answer is embedded between the fine lines. It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure that out.

I am waiting for a guilty verdict.