Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: 2nd Reopening

As indicated before, the closing down of the talkshop was as a result of persistent attacks by spammer posting all kind of sexually graphic and websites on the talkshop.

I was difficult managing such attack from Cuba where i now resides. I am back home for awhile so i can better manage the content. again. happy posting

Re: 2nd Reopening

Hi Artie, you did what you thought was best to do. I have no problem with that. My main concern remains in whether the long shut down of the TalkShop will result in a similar withdrawal by some posters and perhaps readers as they did after the first shut-down. Look how many posters never came back!! Of course it's hard to tell if there was a similar exodus of readers too.

Like Vernon, I pray that our people won't be so short-sighted in not seeing and appreciating the value of this site. You are a blessing to Gouyave and its people. I hope they recognize and appreciate your value. Of course I wish that all the names that Vernon mentioned will come back and make the TalkShop the vibrant community medium it used to be. It should be a model to other Grenadians. But some of us are so easy to cast out the "baby with the bathtub" that I fear they may just do that again.

Regardless, continue to be of service to our people.