Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: His death may well be his way of reviving the Talkshop

>>>>>>.......It was always Daniel's dream that the Talkshop would retiarn to its glory days, and despite the deafening quiet of many former posteimpersons, DNJ remained faithful to his dream and kept on posting almost to the very end locking horns with Vernon.....<<<<<<

As one who has faith that 'the glory days' of talkshop would eventually return, I am also cognoscent of the fact that there would always remain a sense of timidity among some posters. We should be reminded that the purpose of talkshop is to hold conversations. Surely there would be times of agreement and disagreement.....a learning moment, if you will but in the case of the latter, it should not be degraded to name-calling, insulting remarks and tey-bay.

For those of us who engage in the practice of "flattening", let us be mindful that it is important to gage your response well, so as not to sound condescending. Remember, this is an art of communicating in jest that is reserved for those with "thick skin" hence it may help if one personally knows the individual being communicated with.

With these little tips in mind, I am sure DNJ would be pleased that we have taken this precedented steps to endure the continuity of good communication on gogouyave talkshop. All we need now is an approval from our Lioness, Paulita before she enters hibernation for the winter.

Give us a roooooooar! Paulita

VJL

what do you all think about the ebola melee?

ONLY DNJ could have done that...........guys its good to see the vibrancy of the Talkshop again, as ole people used to say, all Zandolee *** out. As one poster noted, we may not all agree but we all have different viws which must be respected and defended. I Hope the dialogue continues...............in the spirit of DNJ.

For Talkshop users, i know u get problem with the image at the bottom as i do also but without this, the spammers will have a field day.