Gogouyave.com's Forum

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: religion slave agents : inclusive or dismissive of a once small 'cohesive' community?

i have to write this, not as good as lady g style , i am not well educated,i will be the first to admit - people should not rebuff others when they need to write things of interest - also jealousies brief jealousies, long live lady g - i wish i could right as well. funny it is a bit of a thumbs down for you sad people, when the big time people can quote from famous authors of literichtere. - somethings u right make me think.

lady g god bless you dear, i know you are in the pacific region, enjoy the sun, let me know when, if you are coming to uk at any time, i will buy you in coffee and keep writingh.

Re: religion slave agents : inclusive or dismissive of a once small 'cohesive' community?

I sympathize with you and sorry to hear about your mother but I understand where you are coming from. When I was a little girl many of my neighbours changed religion and my mother did not and we had a difficult time with them. If we dressed in shorts or attend our church we were ridiculed. These people were our relatives but they were ignorant and were brain washed. We moved and left them with their lives and we noticed their lives began to crumble. Just leave them to God and he will do the rest.