Return to Website

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum

Hey all, welcome to the forum. I am your moderator, but you can call me Tiff. This is my website, this is my forum, and I'm glad to see you here ^.^ ... Come in, have fun, but be nice!
Enjoy your visit!

~Tiff~

The World of Tim Burton and Danny Elfman - Forum
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
News4U
hello! not my first time to the site but i enjoy it nonetheless. i love the fanfics and the drawings as well as those pics, and i dont mean to sound like a gay girl, but this site rox! (ps im not gay) so email me somebody and whos this simpsons dude i thought this...
Views: 323   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 22, 2004 11:22am
by Tiffeh
new
i heard that they are making a nightmare before christmas2 its classic they should leave classics alone!!!!!!
Views: 344   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 25, 2004 11:17am
by Tiff
Really Funny Simpsons Parody!!!
I found this really funny Simpson's Parody. I thought you guys might enjoy it Click here: The Singhsons URL: http://www.ansme.com/reference/humor/singhsons.html
Views: 387   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 13, 2004 9:44am
by The Simpsons
charlie and the choclate factory
their is a Tim Burtons charlie and the choclate factory coming out starring Johny Depp
Views: 334   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2004 11:57pm
by pumpkin king
a
abby
how goes it?
it took me forever to fianlly figure this place out,. lol, im stoopid is alli love tim burton O.o,.. lol i love all of his movies!! so yeah.. lol hey all
Views: 373   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 10, 2003 5:01pm
by abby
New NMBC website
okay.. so this is a totally shameless plug, but im not sure how else to let everyone know about my new site.. http://www.nightmarebeforechristmas.tk still stuff to be uploading.. but it would be great if you could all check it out.. peace out
Views: 358   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 12, 2003 8:21pm
by frightwig
Good Site ^.^
Since there isn't a guestbook here (Or I'm to stupid to find it) I'd like to say that I really love this page. I go here nearly every day, checking for updates, and now I got a question. Do any of you have some more sally-jack stories? I love those romantic fanfics,...
Views: 416   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 16, 2003 1:21pm
by Jar Valo
new movies
the other day i was waiting for the people to leave the theater after the movie "Chicago" so i could clean the theatre, and so i was watching the credits, and i noticed that Danny Elfman wrote the score. i was pretty suprised, i would of never guessed that he would...
Views: 363   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 9, 2003 5:37pm
by Wildflower
more random comments!
i like to party with real live dead people.
Views: 385   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 21, 2002 4:00pm
by Wildflower
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bad news
heard more bout it on the radio last night...aparantly, it's in the hands of the jury now. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i don't watch it too much either, but i don't mind watching the news. and btw way... http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Moo%...
Views: 254   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2002 9:18am
by Tiffany Star Col...
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: bad news
i don't watch it too much either, but i don't mind watching the news. and btw way... http://kevan.org/brain.cgi?Moo%20Quackby --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:it was? i guess i don't normally watch the news or anything else on TV unles...
Views: 342   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 4, 2002 11:45am
by Tiffany Star Col...
Re: Re: Re: Re: bad news
it was? i guess i don't normally watch the news or anything else on TV unless someone else turns the TV on. i'll turn the TV on for movies, but usually not for TV shows. i'm watching TV now, but someone else turned it on and i don't watch it often. so yeah, i get...
Views: 229   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 3, 2002 5:42pm
by Wildflower
Re: Re: Re: bad news
No, it was in the news long ago. I'll look for more info on it. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:it was? and she's just now going on trial? and they're just now putting it on the news? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:that...
Views: 113   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 30, 2002 10:57am
by Tiffany Star Col...
Re: Re: bad news
it was? and she's just now going on trial? and they're just now putting it on the news? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:that was actually a long time ago that happened; maybe a year? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:in cas...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2002 4:52pm
by Wildflower
Re: bad news
that was actually a long time ago that happened; maybe a year? --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:in case you haven't heard, Winona Ryder got accused of shoplifting and if she's proven guilty she'll go to jail for 3 years. i don't know any of the...
Views: 91   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2002 10:13am
by Tiffany Star Col...
bad news
in case you haven't heard, Winona Ryder got accused of shoplifting and if she's proven guilty she'll go to jail for 3 years. i don't know any of the deatils, but i hope it's not true, i hope she didn't do it. i was just thinking about how she's a talented actress a...
Views: 121   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 28, 2002 8:59pm
by Wildflower
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: finally, i got a job!
by the way, do you know who wrote the music for "the Ring"? i got to hear the credits music today when i was cleaning the theatre and it was REALLY good. the credits didn't say who the composer was though, so it probably says it in the beginning credits. whoev...
Views: 105   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 25, 2002 6:10pm
by Wildflower
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: weird dreams
i did an improvised speech on strange dreams in public speaking class the other day, it was pretty funny. i told them about the flying car dream, and the wal-mart dream. i also told them about some other ones. one time in middle school i had a dream that the earth...
Views: 96   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2002 2:49pm
by Wildflower
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: random comments that make no sense
haha!! i have a Waffle Hose too! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:heh, i'm not one for veggietales but the series is fun, hehehhhh..... waffle hose!!!! i shall attack you with it! rar! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:oho...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2002 2:23pm
by Wildflower
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Paperman and Carpetwoman v.s. the Crayon of Death
well, the tapeworm part is kind of gross. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:my mom calls my email address 'sick'. hehehhhh. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i got the idea for my e-mail address from a t-shirt i have that has p...
Views: 101   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2002 2:21pm
by Wildflower
Re: Re: Re: Re: finally, i got a job!
yup, Danny wrote the music. i remember the first time i went in the theater after the movie was over, to clean the theater, and the music was still playing the the credits were still showing. i was immediately impressed by the music, and i was thinking, "wow, that'...
Views: 88   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 24, 2002 2:20pm
by Wildflower
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: weird dreams
my reply; O.o --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i remember a lot of mine. there's one i had over a year ago that i remember well, it's pretty strange. in the dream, i went camping in downtown Atlanta with the girls i used to work with at my...
Views: 75   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2002 8:20am
by Tiffany Star Col...
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Paperman and Carpetwoman v.s. the Crayon of Death
my mom calls my email address 'sick'. hehehhhh. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:i got the idea for my e-mail address from a t-shirt i have that has pictures of glitterey ghosts and says "i'm a groovy ghoul." i love that shirt! --- --- --- --...
Views: 82   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2002 8:18am
by Tiffany Star Col...
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: random comments that make no sense
heh, i'm not one for veggietales but the series is fun, hehehhhh..... waffle hose!!!! i shall attack you with it! rar! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:oho, you know what else is funny? last weekend i went to eat at Waffle House after work, a...
Views: 85   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2002 8:16am
by Tiffany Star Col...
Re: Re: Re: finally, i got a job!
Danny Elfman did that? oh my god i'm getting slow O.o i saw that, a friend of my downloaded it form the net. t'was great! ...can't believe i never knew it was DANNY! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:yup! i get to see free movies too! me a...
Views: 98   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 18, 2002 8:13am
by Tiffany Star Col...
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: random comments that make no sense
oho, you know what else is funny? last weekend i went to eat at Waffle House after work, and you know how in reasturants they hose down the floor in the kitchen to clean it? well, one of the employees picked up the hose and squrted another employee with it, and i t...
Views: 69   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 3:14pm
by Wildflower
Re: Re: finally, i got a job!
yup! i get to see free movies too! me and my boyfriend went to see "Red Dragon" and it's really cool! the music is REALLY good, but Danny Elfman wrote it, so of course it's good! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:yaaaaay! --- --- --- --- ---...
Views: 80   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 17, 2002 3:04pm
by Wildflower
Re: Re: New Fanart
More new fanart is up. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:also - new stuff on the Downloads page. Mind you, there's an old link there that doesn't work - I'll fix that at a lter date. --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:Yeah, we'v...
Views: 89   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 5:55am
by Tiffany Star Col...
Re: finally, i got a job!
yaaaaay! --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- --- Replying to:guess what? after about 5 months of job hunting and turning in over 25 applications, i finally got a job! i'm working at the movie theater now, cleaning theaters after movies. cleaning theaters isn't g...
Views: 87   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 15, 2002 5:45am
by Tiffany Star Col...
finally, i got a job!
guess what? after about 5 months of job hunting and turning in over 25 applications, i finally got a job! i'm working at the movie theater now, cleaning theaters after movies. cleaning theaters isn't great, but within less than a year i might get to move up and wo...
Views: 99   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2002 11:00am
by Wildflower
Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: weird dreams
i remember a lot of mine. there's one i had over a year ago that i remember well, it's pretty strange. in the dream, i went camping in downtown Atlanta with the girls i used to work with at my old job that i had then. we kept having to move the tent so the guys...
Views: 79   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2002 10:56am
by Wildflower
1 2 3 4
Free Forum powered by Bravenet