Return to Website

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com

WWW.Vietnamvets.com was started over 10 years ago by US Navy and Vietnam Veteran Murry Broach.In his Memory this site is lovingly dedicated.  
jinks

ENTER THE CHATROOM

Welcome to www.vietnamvets.com
Start a New Topic 
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
j
jinks
ANNOUNCEMENT....PLEASE READ.
To all  Just wanted to make an announcement with regards to the Vet Board. We have had a pretty excellent run in the past as far as visits and postings. I think with the advent of social media such as Face Book and others like it caused a drastic drop in p...
Views: 406   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2018 5:11am
by Eagle
ANYONE HAVE A HANKY......
:cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry: Till We meet again, GOD BLESS! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 295   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 29, 2018 12:14am
by Chaplain Howard ...
l
lefty
adios amigos....
...it's been good while we were here......you all be well out there and keep your powder dry.......lefty in Tennessee....who's wishing there were somewhere else to go hang out. See ya jinks...and thanks.
Views: 360   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 25, 2018 8:37pm
by lefty
Sad Last Sundauy Morning to ALL! I'm going to miss this forum, But
I'll be here if anyone wants to text via Email! so for now so long and God Bless You! SF, With God T&N. Chaplain:pray: :church: :pray:
Views: 284   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 23, 2018 7:18am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday afternoon all! I hope you.....
stopped in to here the Good Word? Have a nice Labor Day! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain.:pray:
Views: 269   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2018 6:35pm
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning all? Again I hope you had a nice week. It's fair....
season here one this weekend and one next! Off limits food Yea! Stay safe and enjoy I know we will. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:pray:
Views: 271   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 26, 2018 1:51pm
by jinks
Good Sunday Morning all? I hope everyone had a nice...
week with many more to follow. Our prayers are with you. Stop in to say hi or sadly so long? SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:pray: :cry: point_up_2 :point_up_2: Notify me by email when somebody replies to this message Submit Fo...
Views: 255   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 19, 2018 7:42am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning all? I hope you had a nice week. & have....
many more. I'm going to miss all my fellow Vietnam Veterans. I want to tell you my prayers will be with? feel Free to Email any time. SF, With God, N&T. Chaplain.:pray: :pray:
Views: 305   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 29, 2018 9:31am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL? Drop in to say HI. I would.....
like to know how you are. It seems like everyone has just drop off. It was a nice place to visit if for know reason than to allow some closure? We Love you. SF, With God, T&N. Chap[lain:pray:
Views: 270   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 15, 2018 9:26am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL? May God Bless You and ....
have a great day. Remember We love You. I hope to here that all is fine in your life. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:church: :pray:
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 8, 2018 6:12am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good SundayTo ALL! It's very hot here and....
will be for next 5 days so stay cool. We will stay inside Ha! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:pray:
Views: 268   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 1, 2018 4:02pm
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL? I hope you had a nice week and......
you have many more. May God Bless You and Keep Yours.....SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:pray: :pray:
Last Post: Jun 24, 2018 8:53am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL. HAPPY FATHERS DAY & God bless for being ...
some ones Pop/Dad/Old man/ Etc. Don't forget Our Father! May you have a great day! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 288   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 17, 2018 9:06am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Somber Sunday to ALL? Sorry to hear the sad news. I also want you to know that you can ....
feel free to contact anytime if you want to? I'm at chaplainflexer@snet.net May God bless you. THANK YOU Jinks for all you have done. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:cry: :pray:
Views: 277   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jun 10, 2018 6:09am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday morning all? I hope youhad a nice...
week with more of the same to follow. Stay safe and remember God & I love you!! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain :pray: :pray:
Views: 306   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 20, 2018 9:37am
by Chaplain Howard ...
HAPPY MOTHERS DAY & Sunday Moening ALL! A big Prayer goes........
To All Moms! Those who sill have them with us and those who do not. God made them the GREATEST. Give them a real nice day in thanks for all they have given you. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 326   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 13, 2018 6:41am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday to ALL? I hope you used this for rest as it should be. Try to...
enjoy life as best you. it's over too soon!!! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2018 4:29pm
by Chaplain Howard ...
c
Carson
Hey!! How are your all?
Hope all are doing good!!
Views: 285   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 5, 2018 8:25pm
by Carson
GOOD EASTER SUNDAY All! have a great day and......
remind all your loved one that WE LOVE THEM. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 290   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 2, 2018 10:04am
by jinks
Good Sunday Morning ALL? I hope you had a....
nice week and I pray they are all nice. Be good to all maybe it will cause the goodwill virus Ha! God bless! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:pray:
Views: 342   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 22, 2018 4:39pm
by jinks
l
lefty
here we go again...
...another mass casualty school shooting...how many is that this year?...too many to keep track...and too many bodies... ...I don't know about you all out there but I'm numb with the reality and horror of it all... .....I think that no matter where you stand on the...
Views: 375   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 21, 2018 9:57am
by jinks
Good Sunday Morning! Another week gone I hope you had a good one. I had a...
quite one as I don't seem to bounce back as I did when younger Ha! You have a nice week and drop in to say HI. God & I would like to hear from you now and them . SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:pray: :church:
Views: 281   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 11, 2018 8:11am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Allan Schmidl
Am looking for info on allan Schmidl, my brother who passed in May 2010 at 59 years old. He never talked about his service in nam and records have no specifics. He was there from June 1971 to Mar 1972 in the north (Hue and DMZ I think). He was in Army 359th Avn Det...
Views: 336   Replies: 5
Last Post: Feb 9, 2018 3:31pm
by Jason smith
l
lefty
checkin' in...
....to see how you all are doin'....but it seems to be pretty quiet here... ...so I'll just make a couple of remarks on the state of things in the country...and then I'll be on my way again..........for awhile... ....listening to a news story the other day...it see...
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 6, 2018 8:54pm
by lefty
Good Sunday Morning ALL? Sorry about last Sunday I was not feeling to good. I decided ...
stay in bed and take it easy. I hope you have a nice week. We love you! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain :pray: :church:
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2018 8:22am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning Anybody Ha! Drop in and say thanks & let me know how you are? Have a ..
nice day & week ahead. Remember we love YA! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:pray: :church:
Views: 268   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jan 21, 2018 3:09pm
by jinks
Good Sunday Morning ALL! I hope you are staying warm this AM. Have a nice week and...
don't forget to hug a loved one as your way of thank them. We all need a hug. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:pray: :church: :pray:
Views: 368   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 14, 2018 10:37am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good First Sunday of New Year! I hope every one is warm ....
where you live. Today we clocked in at 9 below with wind chill of 27 below! I pray you have good year and Keep the Faith. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:pray: :pray:
Views: 355   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 7, 2018 9:38am
by Chaplain Howard ...
HAPPY NEW YEARS & GOD BLESS EVERYONE! May you have a..
Great year and remind all that you LOVE THEM. You can not go wrong. GOD & I LOVE YOU so it's a Good Start. SF, With God, T&N Chaplain:pray:
Views: 282   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jan 1, 2018 8:38am
by Chaplain Howard ...
MERRY CHRISTMAS to ALL. May you have warm day with...
your loved ones. MY THANKS ALL who served in our hell hole. MAY ALL DAYS BE MERRY. God Bless you SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain :smile: :evergreen_tree: :snowman:
Views: 272   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 25, 2017 9:03am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL! One week till Christmas Eve wow how the time seems to.....
fly? You have a nice and warm day. Remember God & I love you. Try not to go crazy as the time gets closer. SF, With God, T&N, Chaplain:pray: :christmas_tree: :christmas_tree:
Views: 276   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 17, 2017 8:10am
by Chaplain Howard ...
l
lefty
a note of apology...
I need to come forward with this now....before she goes public with the news and I have to hide with shame... ....I have to beg forgiveness from Mary Jo Darby...back in 11th grade...for the loud wolf whistle I gave her while she was in the girls gym...I know it was...
Views: 312   Replies: 3
Last Post: Dec 11, 2017 9:02am
by Eagle
e
Eagle
Fasten your Seatbelts Folks.
This shit started by Oboso administration. http://www.disabledveterans.org/2017/12/11/individual-unemployability-cuts-way-team-trump-quietly-rolls-obama-admin-initiated-cuts-severely-disabled-veterans-harmed/
Views: 352   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 11, 2017 8:57am
by Eagle
Good Sunday morning ALL. Have a great day and remember....
that God and I still LOVE YOU. SF, With God, T&N, Chaplain:pray:
Last Post: Dec 10, 2017 7:10am
by Chaplain Howard ...
l
lefty
Views: 280   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 7, 2017 11:08am
by lefty
Good Sunday Morning ALL? Welcopme to the best season of all. Try to .....
make and good warm season for all. I know its hard to do, but give it a good try to make as many as you can feel better. remember We love you and you can't go wrong with that! Have a great week & God Bless. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:church: :wheelchair:
Views: 286   Replies: 1
Last Post: Dec 4, 2017 12:14pm
by jinks
Good Sunday Morning ALL ??? Have a nice day and upcoming week. May..
God Bless you & keep and yours in His care. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:relaxed:
Last Post: Nov 26, 2017 10:23am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday orning ?? At this time I want to wish all ALL a......
nice and warm Thanksgiving with your Family. May God Bless and your loved ones. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain:church: :smile:
Views: 278   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 19, 2017 8:11am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL. My pray is simple this Veteran Sunday. Dear Lord....
May we make the words Combat Veteran be put in the Remember when we needed those two word together, may we not combat again! AMEN THANK ALL OUR VETERANS! SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 286   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 12, 2017 7:29am
by Chaplain Howard ...
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MY FELLOW MARINES. We look....
great for 242 years young Ha! SF, With God T&N. Chaplain
Views: 322   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 10, 2017 10:48am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Good Sunday Morning ALL? May God look ovfor me. er you and yours like He has .....
for me. I ask that you try to make someone smile this season you don't deal with most of the time. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 224   Replies: 0
Last Post: Nov 5, 2017 7:53am
by Chaplain Howard ...
l
lefty
I've got another one while I'm warmed up....
...heard a story today that California governor Jerry Brown has asked the Trump administration for billions in federal aid for the fire disaster relief...this is the state and governor who routinely and regularly spend billions of American tax-payer dollars to give.....
Last Post: Nov 4, 2017 12:25pm
by lefty
l
lefty
Bergdahl gets no prison time for desertion....
...in the past before we were over-run by liberal bleeding hearts...we shot these guys...just sayin'
Views: 258   Replies: 1
Last Post: Nov 4, 2017 12:12pm
by lefty
l
lefty
a couple more things on my mind....
...listening to the news this morning about Puerto Rico canceling the 300 million dollar contract for restoring the power system by the small electrical engineering firm from Montana...it seems that the secretary of energy...one of the Donalds cabinet picks of cou...
Views: 251   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 31, 2017 12:21pm
by jinks
Views: 212   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 29, 2017 9:09am
by Chaplain Howard ...
l
lefty
# he really is an moron....
How's it going out here?...seems pretty quiet since last I ventured into these parts...I hope all are well and coping with this world we live in today... and speaking of it.... ...I dropped in to get this off my chest...I can hold it in no longer....we are ruled by...
Views: 278   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 26, 2017 11:29am
by jinks
Good Sunday morning all? I pray that all those get the help they need and..
can get back as best they can to enjoying life. we are a good country and help our fellow people when help needed. Our prayers go out them. SF, With God, T&N. Chaplain
Views: 211   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 22, 2017 8:37am
by Chaplain Howard ...
Sad Sunday for me . This week a policeman can to my door to...
inform us than my younger sister was found dead in her apartment in Calif. They found out it was from a heart attack. So don't mind if I'm kind of down. It's a long story? I'll deal with it. You have a nice day. May God bless you and keep you safe . SF, With God, T&...
Views: 296   Replies: 1
Last Post: Oct 15, 2017 12:26pm
by jinks
Views: 216   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 8, 2017 9:57am
by Chaplain Howard ...
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10
Free Forum powered by Bravenet