Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Prayer for learners for the new school/academic year

Father God,you are the Master Teacher, I bring all learners returning to school(college or university)into your divine presence. Show your mercy and kindness on those who are starting school for the first time; those who are returning to start a new year group; those who are quick to learn and those who struggle with their learning; those who are learning under difficult circumstances such as ill health. Father God, all talents and gifts come from you and you alone, guide all teachers as they deliver their lessons to their learners, may they nurture their learners with love and compassion on their learning journey. I pray that all learners will learn in an environment where they feel safe and free to voice their difficulties as they try to grasp their lessons, place all learners under your canopy of the Holy Spirit who brings all things to rememberance, in Jesus' name I pray Amen.
(written by Genevieve S)