Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Join in prayer for the King of Soca : Mighty Sparrow

Lord God Almighty, I bring before you one of our brother and father in Christ, Slinger Francisco, better known as the Mighty Sparrow, whom you gave a unique blend of musical talents for the enjoyment of many celebrations in the form of the Carnival, on many of the Caribbean islands for many generations. Father in the name of Jesus, you are the Physician of our soul and body, I ask you to place Mighty Sparrow, and all the sick under your healing canopy, for thy will be done, as we stand on your Word, 'Yea thou I walk through the valley of the shadow of death,I will fear no evil, for you are with me, your rod and your staff they comfort me'.
May your rod and staff comfort Mighty Sparrow, his family, friends and all those who loved the joy of his artistic and musical 'soca' talents both nationally and internationally - in Jesus' name we pray. And, with one voice the people said, Amen, and Praise the Lord.
(written by Genevieve S - do something, remember to pray for the sick brothers and sisters in our community and throughout the world)