Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: HE'S THE NEW BIG, BAD WOLF!!!

G, you were very good.at what you said here. I remember the story of George W. Bush well. But he's history now, even if it is sad history on his part.

George W. Bush is a difficult one to be compared with any other American President. During his Presidency, he used to much of the power of his office to create hoovc for everyone. Especially those from the Middle East. He's objectives did not meet with much resistance, as most people sat down and watched him in action. Even the UN couldn't deter him from his mission. Along with Colin Powell, they fabricated a story just to go to war with Iraq. It was in retaliation for the bombings of The World Trade Center, and Saddam Hussein's handling of George Bush , Sr., for Desert Storm. This is why I don't trust Obama, and John Kerry with their take on Syria.

America has accused the Assad's regime for using chemical weapons on its own people. John Kerry cited enough to prove it. Assad, on the other hand denied that he used chemical weapons on his people. But, I wonder whether or not Syria has.anything to carry chemical weapons, in the first case.

However, Obama has taken anther route in respect of going to war with Syria. Sure, he leaned a good lesson from the errors that George W. Bush made. But, still, war is war, though matter where it fought. Everyone has a different path to destiny. At the end, there's one meeting place. Obama should keep his hands clean, and listen to the two-thirds of the American people, who doesn't see the need for a new war. So far, Obama had asked Congress to postpone the approval of military actions on Syria.

George W. Bush used his arrogance to find a solution for the Iraqi crisis, but Obama is letting other leople have a say with the decision he made on Syria. That to me was the right thing to do.