Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Stand in the Gap Prayer : for people affected by global weather disasters.

Father in heaven, I come this day to stand in the gap for my brothers and sisters, in large, small countries and islands, affected by weather disasters, may your Name, I AM WHO I AM, be hallowed among the people who are suffering in what should be a time of great joy for all people, for unto us a Child is born; may your kingdom come with haste to change the people hearts and minds; may Thy will be done on this earth as it is in heaven - in light of this continuing devastation of bad global weather patterning of ice storms, floodings, where the gentlest of streams turn in mighty waters; give the people this day their daily bread, of community peace, goodwill and prosperity to rebuild their brokenness....for it is written…..man does not live on bread alone, but by every Word that comes from the mouth of God; and forgive the people their trespasses for it is written…..all have fallen short of the glory of God; and deliver the people from all their own evils, the evils of the world and in thy great mercy,O Sovereign Lord put down the hand of the destroying angel; in Jesus name I pray, and in agreement the people all say, Amen and Praise the Lord.
(written by Genevieve)