Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Happy New Year

As we approach a New Year, let us all thank God for his blessings. He has given us another year in our lives. Some of us may not be here for the next year, some may be unfortunate because of sickness or pain. some of us may be survivors of whatever circumstances that have befallen on us. Some of us may be fortunate to avoid any of the above. Whatever happens to us for the coming year will be our destiny. God has plans for every one of our lives. Enjoy today like there is no tomorrow. I am always prepared for my destiny in life. I am not pretending to be this holy thou art religious person, but I believe in God. Let's enjoy the new year as best as we know how to do it. HAPPY NEW YEAR TO ALL> 2014

Re: Happy New Year

Thanks, and a Happy New Year to you and all, Merle!

>>I am not pretending to be this holy thou art religious person, but I believe in God<< That's the spirit many will respect and find easy to identify with. A Happy New Year to you too Merle, as well as to everyone else.

Happy New Year!

It's not possible for anyone to prophesy an outcome for any part of 2014, but optimism for a benevolent 2014 should be sound within everyone of us. We know that some people will fall prey to unfortunate times at some point in 2014; and that some will be affected naturally, carelessly, violently, naively, and out of guard. Thus, making it eaiser to stop and think about when, what, why, where, and how we steer our lives, on a daily basis in the new year.

For me, the best way is to walk in the light of God, and prepare for the unexpected, so that when bad things appears before us, it will do us no harm, because under the shadow of 'God's Wings', no harm can penetrate our space. It's a new year and, so, it's a great hance to make it a new beginning!

Be alert. Be strong, and of good cheer!

Be good to others, and love everything that God had made.

Stop the violence. Stop all hatred, and prejudices that only damages the livelihood of any class of people. Use a clean slate, and surround thyself with a bunch of good people. Remember to make education a top priority in 2014. You will not regret it!

Education has the magnificient quality of setting one apart from the others. It doesn't need 'a cutting-edge technology' to make it work. In fact, education can have as its function the changing of social status of the preservation of the status quo. I am appealing to all to make the right choice in 2014.

2013 might've left some people behind in spiritual and material sparkle. 2014 is a year to do the right thing to achieve good standings for your endeavors. Remember, what you sow is what you'll reap! Good seeds brings forth good fruits; bad seeds brings forth bad. Keep these things in mind as you go through the new year, 2014, and everything is going to be alright.

Have a wonderful and prosperous Happy New Year, one and all! May the Peace of God be upon you.