Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2013 : All thanks and Praise!

Father in heaven, all praise and glory to you who inaugurate the years, for giving the world this year 2013 with all its fruitful and unfruitful events, I thank and praise you for being my Shepherd, Helper, Physician, Shield, and Refuge throughout 2013; hallowed be your Name, THE LORD WHO PROVIDE, all glory and honour to you for my eyes looked only to you and my oil never ran out; Thy kingdom come, thank you Father for your splendour and majesty went before me during 2013; Thy will be done, I praise and thank you Father that as I study your Word during 2013 and lifted up all those suffering from earthly disasters; Give us this day our daily bread, I praise and thank you Father for throughout 2013 I remembered the birds of the air they neither sow nor reap nor gather into barns, and yet, you Father feeds them, thank you for feeding us abundantly from different sources; and forgive us our trespasses – I praise and thank you Father, for giving us the wisdom, strength and courage to start again when we fell short of your glory; as we forgive those who trespass against us during the year – thank you Father for surrounding us with your mercy which endures forever to forgive those who wounded our hearts; and lead us not into temptation, thank you father for giving me this 2013 a heart of flesh to pray for an infilling of the Holy Spirit; and deliver us for all evil, I thank and praise you Father for delivering all your children from troubles, parting the red sea for us to walk through safely, afflictions, every sickness and pain, and all the plans and designs of the evildoers we confronted in 2013. Thank you Father, all praise and thanks for giving my household a peaceful year, I am very grateful. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen and Praise the Lord.