Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
2014 New Year : Almighty God Give Us Rest On Every Side.

Father in heaven, I praise and thank you for sending your angel well ahead of all people, tribe, nation and language to prepare for us the months of 2014, even before we take the first step into this New Year, for you are the beginning and the end of all things; hallowed be thy great Name – The Almighty God, during 2014, let us lie down in green pastures, beside quiet waters knowing that your rod and staff are our source of comfort; thy Kingdom come, let us remember throughout 2014 that in your house Father, there are many rooms;

Thy will be done, I give you all the glory that you keep your promises, I believe your Word that you are with us always, so help us all to be strong and courageous, and hear our voice when we call out in prayer; on earth as it is in heaven, as we present you with all our plans, hopes and fears for this 2014, grant us success and peace, so that we can soar like the eagle in all our activities; give us this day our daily bread, I give you glory and praise for you never slumber or sleep making sure all our needs are abundantly met for you are Faithful and True;

lead us not into temptation – I ask you as you lead us into 2014 to put your hedge of protection around us as you did to your servant Job; and deliver us from all evil – I ask you The Almighty God throughout the months of 2014 to give us complete rest on every side as you gave during the reign of King Solomon, set us free from all distress and sorrow, sustain us all in your deep love and mercy which endures forever; in Jesus’ name I pray. Amen and Praise the Lord who inaugurated this new year, I am hoping against hope that it will be an amazing New Year for all people, nation, tribe and language.
(written by Genevieve).