Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: OLYMPICS

Hey Cuz, go and take your medication pleaseeeeeeeeeee, this is a WINTER Olympic, Its on ICE. Cuz, Cuz, Cuz, tsk tsk tsk.

Kirani will be running from ICE. DWL....ole age doh nice nah

You are soooo right. Old age is a b----. When you get to be my age you would not know the difference between winter and summer. LOL. Wait until you have to help me to cross the street to go by the bay. On the serious side I was just listening to the Olympics news every day and my thoughts were on my fellow grenadians. Take care.

Merle I don't think we (Grenadians) have any competitors in Sochi, Russia, the Games being the winter events as pointed out by Arthur. However, don't feel to bad about worrying about safety at the games because there are threats to the event. There is a Jamacian bob-sleigh team who have qualified for the games and may compete, so we have at least one Caribbean group to cheer for.