Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: For the youths

Mr. Joseph. I reproduce one of your statements here "But, still, the burden of seeing a child walk on the right road is laid on the parent. They have that primary responsibility," Under normal circumstances I would agree with you totally and from all that we have learned, we are program to believe your statement is 100% correct. And yes it should be the parents responsible. But if we take a deeper look at most parents of today, you will come to find out that they are in no position to offer good training to their offspring, as they themselves lack right-training. Thus the present condition demands drastic measures to bring back that balance and development in child rearing, so that the upcoming parents will be equip to train their offspring. Then the and only then we can shift back the full responsibility onto the parents. So this is a case where the government, for the good of the nation should step in and create a program to develop good parents.

I had put a program together and send it the Obama while I was working with campaign for his first term. Then I send it to the Clinton foundation, then I sent it to NNP and NDC, then I come to realize that none of these people care about what happen to the youths.