Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: for the marijuana users

Thanks observer for this informative piece. The information is not entirely new to me.

Somewhere in the recesses of my memory (now severely negatively affected by years of ginger beer abuse)I'm sure I can recall reading that the medical people were concerned about casual use of cannabis by young people under the age of 25, because they believed that such use prevented normal development of the growing brain.

This is a complex and often controversial issue. Some people believe in the efficacy of cannabis and others that it is damaging, still some others believe it was spawned by the devil himself.

Do you think that in the final analysis if research proves cannabis to be dangerous, it's use, particularly by young people will be reduced?

I think not.