Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: To Mangodog

Thank you so much, Mangodog. I cannot spot the change in the 3rd verse because I can't remember the details of the original. So tell me what it is, if you don't mind.

Are you telling me that you enjoyed A PLACE CALLED GOUYAVE so much that you were going to re-read it on the plane? Wow, that's rather flattering! Anyway tell your daughter that one of my reasons for writing the book was to provide off-springs like her a means to make a real connection to the homeland of their parents. Generations apart do not have to be generations not knowing their connection to where their parents came from. It was my pleasure doing so.

Btw, you'd be surprised at the many unusual questions the folks in the group ask. Some are very original and often times very thought provoking.

Thanks again.