Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Memories Of Michael

Yes, Merle. I remember that about Michael. He became stubborn in the place, just to go to Richmond Hill Prison for the Christmas seasons. He said that there were beef, and pork chicken,.and other kinds of meat in the prison to eat. Sometimes I used to think that Michael was as crazy as a bat. Because, as a little lad growing up in Gouyave, I was always fearful of the cops. Hence the reason why I didn't understand why a normal human being could be in love with going and spending time in prison for thesake of big time meat. But, Michael had a mind of his own,.and not a single living ssoul in Gouyave could've gotten him to change it. After Michael, this man from Chicago is the only other individual I've heard of,with a chronic mentality like Michael had.

Anyway, your article has great memories to it. The reflections of past times in Gouyave is truly a wonderful one to keep alive. Some of them were the little things that made us laugh, till our bellies were filled.

Re: Memories Of Michael

HEY MERLE good find,yes I remember MICHAEL saportee very well,RIP, I think one of his sons ceaton and others is still alive,not certain,we use to tease him as boys growing up in gouyave,i do remember his ploys to get back in prison cause that's was his way of life LOL,BUT never was an arrogant man,YES u have got this short story about MICHAEL SAPORTEE spot on LOL,Just imagine the experience we had as young people growing up in gouyave how fantastic, (PS AH GIVE U any bet now,THAT today u would never tell u neighbour man ah GOING to TOWN now and ah LEAVING me windows and Back Door Open look out for ME, Would any body trust to do that now?? ANY OFFERS?? LOL,LOL,