Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: My Open Letter to Lady Liberty

Vern, I am keeping hope alive for the safety and longevity of the human race, and trust that the election of Barak Obama was a herald of good times ahead, and not a blip on the radar screen. Conversely I would like to think in my sanest moments, that the raging bull now prancing in the Bullring, will endure the daily probes of the congressional and journalistic Picadors, until he comes face to face with the Matador, who puts paid to the insanity, alleviating the need to exhume Lyoh B, and Mr Cave from their places of eternal rest.

This is a very teachable moment, about the psychology and complexity of the human mentality.It explains how Hitler,Mao, Stalin,Pol pot, Isis, and despots the world over can influence others to engage in atrocities against their fellow mostly innocent human beings. At Home we had our own Revo leaders, cannibalising their own regime. It boils down to convincing the unsuspecting,and the feeble minded, not to believe what their eyes see, or their ears hear, and dump common sense in the trash. They close their minds to all but the message from the omnipotent messenger. It is "1984" and "Brave new world"in a race to the bottom.

I see poetic justice in releasing the spayed bull on to a pasture with cows he can only look at, but is biologically "banned" from enjoying, notwithstanding his misogynistic history. It would also be a very unpleasant surprise, to his deplorable disciples, to learn that the greener grass they were promised,and they believe the now see, is actually Astroturf made in CHYNNAH.