Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
View Entire Thread
Re: Gouyave and death

Included in that memorable and fun Std. V1 class in the R.C school that later became the Fish Market, were Wilma Harris and her brother, Willan. I was shocked when I heard of Wilma's death, and was told that Willan was in grave condition and might not be far behind.

How fondly do I remember those two. While there is nothing to compare with the grief of the family, the passing of some ex-pupils can also deeply affect their ex-teacher. Their memories will always stay with me.

Sincere condolences are extended to Seon, Joan, and the entire Lewis/Harris family on their loss. May Wilma and Willan rest in peace.