Gogouyave.com's Forum

Views expressed on this website are those of the person or persons posting the message and does not reflect the views of Gogouyave.com

Rules Of this Talk Shop

1. Do not use this forum to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, obscene, vulgar, hateful, abusive, threatening, or an invasion of a person's privacy, or otherwise a violation of any laws.

2. Finally, the owners of this web site reserve the right to remove any messages posted, for legal reasons. 

So please! please! try to keep your posts clean. Webmaster

Gouyave Talk
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Sympathy

My sympathy to my friend Eslyn Ferguson and her sister in law Dawn on the death of their brother and husband Anthony Street. T o his children and the rest of his family,
May his soul rest in peace.

Re: Sympathy

It seems like Covid-19 is doing a number on our Grenadians in the diaspora but it hits home more, when it is people you know. My condolences to the family of Anthony "Street" Hopkin, May his soul and the souls of other dearly departed, RIP

I wish to express my sincere condolences to the children, other family members and friends of Street. You fought a good fight; your name will always be mentioned in the many conversations about Gouyave, her history about her many sons and daughters who migrated for a better life but will always be remembered for the life you had in Gouyave before you left. Go join the many who went before you; you will be in great company. May be you can bartend for them. Rest-In-Peace Bro. RIP. We will miss you.

Another of Gouyave's favorite people has left us. Sincere condolences to Street's wife and family, not forgetting his dear sisters, Eslyn and Edith. Rest in peace my friend.