This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
Missing you Kyle
Hi sweetie! You are so lucky to be at the beach!! We can't wait until we can build sand castles with you and Sean too. We want to remind you that we have lots of Tennesseans praying that Jesus will make you better soon and ease all your pain. You have been such a str...
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 5, 2005 11:58am
by Aunt Holly
Hi trooper!
We are so glad that you get to spend some time home with your loved one and your doggy. I wish we had time to go to the beach....Lucky you! Enjoy it and pile up the strengh from the sun and the sea to get stronger. As far as your doggy "cleaning" your head, that is...
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 4, 2005 1:46pm
by eric, Judy, Luci...
n
Nana
Another day cherished
Kyle, My Precious Boy, How precious it is to be able to hold you in my arms and kiss and kiss you!!! I am so sorry that this is a tough time for you but I am also very proud of how brave and sweet you are. It seems as though with all of us adults around you, you are...
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2005 5:59pm
by Nana
KYLE UPDATE 5-3-05
We're Home! A short break, but home!!!!! I will update you more, but we're off to the beach to fish every day as much as possible! We purchased a big screen tent for Kyle to sit in and play in the sand and take naps in on the beach. It keeps the sun off of his bald h...
Views: 307   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 3, 2005 5:15pm
by Katrina
d
Dad
to my brave boy...
Hey Kyle!! I'm just dropping a little note to let you know i am praying for you every day...i know it is hard for you right now and i know you arent feeling well, but things will get better real soon.. I wish i could be there with you every day, but i know Jesus is....
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: May 1, 2005 10:44am
by Dad
On Eagles Wings Isaiah 40" from Jack Knudson and Shelly Jones
Isaiah 40:31 "But they that wait upon the Lord shall renew their strength; they shall mount up with eagles; they shall run, and not be weary;and they shall walk and not faint." You who dwell in His shadow for life, say to the Lord: "My refuge, my God in whom I...
Views: 217   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2005 3:52pm
by michelle jones
Kyle's Room Information
I forgot to give you Kyle's room info. He is in room L753 until Friday or Saturday. Yes, you can send him messages on the "Contact a Patient" link. He's had a rough night and day and is extremely ill. We can't get him to eat or drink anything and spilled milk ma...
Views: 221   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2005 8:36pm
by Katrina
DAILY BLESSINGS
I felt called to share with you the wonderful devotional readings God gave Jerry and I this morning... I Peter 1:3-12 Isaiah 61:1-3 Romans 5:3-5 Romans 8:18-27 Ephesians 6:17-18 John 14:26-27 Please take a moment, MAKE THE TIME to read about how when it hu...
Views: 287   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2005 12:22pm
by Katrina
PRAYERS FOR MY JERRY
And so it seems there are more burdens to bear. My precious husband has been suffering serious headaches and other miserable symptoms the last few months. Of course, the first cause thought of was stress, but this was unusually severe and wearingly persistent, so...
Views: 245   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 27, 2005 12:10pm
by Katrina
BONE MARROW MATCH UPDATE 4-26-05
!!!!!!!!CALLING ALL PRAYER WARRIORS!!!!!! OK, a little confusing but here it is as of today... Originally there were 46 possible matches Of those 46, 9 were probable Of those 9, 6 were ruled out Of the remaining 3, 1 is still pending results and the other 2...
Views: 267   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2005 11:25pm
by Katrina
KYLE UPDATE 4-26-05
Kyle's Spinal Tap and chemo went well this afternoon (injection of chemo into his spinal fluid). We are now admitted and settled in, ready to start his Methotrexate chemotherapy this evening... They will be stopping all nourishment to Kyle's cells and after a spec...
Views: 241   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2005 11:08pm
by Katrina
ur the best!
hey kyle! im so glad your doing so good . its like im a brother of a famous rock star . i like....love being your big brother! ur so cool! now that i know what A.L.L is (acute lymo....limfo...loboblascit?lauk....lekumi.........nevermind) i understand more. i love...
Views: 233   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 26, 2005 3:05pm
by Sean (kyles big ...
KYLE UPDATE 4-25-05
Well, not only did we make it out of the hospital, we took Kyle to Chuck E. Cheeses! We had so much fun being away from the family house and hospital scene :) Kyle is doing very well, considering... He doesn't eat much, and is very nauseous. (Imagine ladies a bad...
Views: 267   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 25, 2005 5:30pm
by jacobsheart
Prayers from Kaohsiung, Taiwan!
Wetle Family, I just arrived in Kaohsiung after talking to you from SFO nearly 24 hours ago! May God's mercy, grace and faithfulness carry you though this time. I like Rom 14:17a: ... the kingdom of God is not a matter of eating and drinking, but of righteousnes...
Last Post: Apr 20, 2005 10:12am
by Ben Reeder
KYLE UPDATE 4-19-05 :)
Great news! After spiking several more fevers (including one late last night of 101.9), Kyle's counts are climbing! If all goes well today and tonight, Kyle will be released tomorrow, back to the Family House, across the street. We never found a source for the fev...
Views: 244   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2005 5:33pm
by Katrina
Kyle Update 4-18-05 - More Prayers Needed...
Please pray for Kyle, he is struggling with a terrible headache and his fever has returned. We are unsure of the correlation at this point....I'll update you when I know more...
Views: 297   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 19, 2005 2:47pm
by Mary Jo Small
We miss you.
Hi Kyle, Meme, Daniel and I miss you and hope to see you soon. We are looking forward to you coming home and being able to celebrate your birthday with a big party. I am sorry to hear that you have a headache, I hope it's better now. Please give me a call...
Views: 199   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2005 12:06am
by Teresa Aubuchon
KYLE UPDATE 4-17-05
Kyle woke up on Saturday morning (4-16) with a fever and headache. Praise God we are right across the street from the hospital! Jerry scooped him up and raced him over to the emergency room before I could even get my shoes on! They got him started on antibiotics...
Last Post: Apr 17, 2005 6:06pm
by Katrina
KYLE UPDATE 4-13-05
On Wednesday, Kyle's Hemoglobin dropped to 6.7 so he was admitted on Wednesday Night for a blood transfusion. He was released on Thursday feeling much better. On Friday (4-15-05), we went to the zoo and had lots of fun! Kyle is Neutropenic (No Immune System), so...
Views: 251   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2005 5:41pm
by Katrina
Kyle Update 4-10-05 **BIRTHDAY UPDATE**
What a wonderful Birthday Kyle had! He went to the Malibu Grand Prix in Redwood City for a short notice surprise party! When he arrived, there was a fire truck and its crew out in front of the castle waiting to take him for a ride! Kyle took Sean and his friend J...
Views: 265   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 17, 2005 5:32pm
by Katrina
we missed you tonight!
Dear kyle Sorry you couldn't make it to the Louie Group tonight. We really wanted to get to know you. We hope that we will meet you very soon. Take Care Courtney Kelly Parris Henry Sean Sara Rachael Scottie p.s. we are all praying for you!
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 13, 2005 7:56pm
by louie group
blessings
Hi Kyle and Katrina, This is David from Mongoose Capital, Inc. in SF. My company works with Futrell's Used Cars in TN. I visited you in the hospital several weeks ago with a woman named Tiffany. I just wanted to let you know that I am thinking about you and prayi...
Views: 193   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2005 9:43am
by David Martz
birthday
Hey Kyle, happy birthday buddy. I hope you had a good day. What did you get, I am sure you got lots of presents. I hope you are feeling ok and not going crazy. John
Views: 187   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 11, 2005 8:23am
by John Winslow
Happy Birthday Kyle!
Hi Kyle how are you doing? happy birthday to you! so, you are going to be seven. though i've never seen you besides in the pictures in your mom's office in monterey i wish that i could see you someday standing right in font of me so that i can have a good picure...
Views: 215   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 10, 2005 2:06pm
by Lucie Chevreuil
Happy Birthday Kyle!
Happy 7th Birthday little man!! Sure wish we could party with you, but when you get all better we will have our own party, ok? We sent your presents in the mail so be watching for them this week. We love and miss you very much. Keep staying strong for us and we will...
Views: 234   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 9, 2005 10:01am
by Aunt Holly
KYLE UPDATE 4-7-05
Hello all! Well, I finally received some progress info yesterday! Kyle's official cancer cell count is 1%. Not 0%, but excellent progress none the less! AND it means he still qualifies for transplant. He still has 2 more cycles left to shake that remaining...
Views: 296   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2005 11:55pm
by Katrina
Just wanted to say hi and that I miss you
Hi Kyle, This is actually Drake's mommy, but Drake wanted to say hi. We are all praying for you little buddy. Stay strong! Drake says that he wishes you were back at school. We hope you have a terrific birthday. What is your favorite kind of cake and ice-crea...
Views: 198   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 7, 2005 7:50pm
by Drake Kinney
Urgent Prayer Request
To all the Prayer Warriors we know... From: Vicky Field Subject: My son, Chad Field, has been shot in Falujah I want to get everyone to pray for my son Chad. Today, Sunday, I got a call from the Army that my son had been shot in the head. I am asking...
Views: 310   Replies: 1
Last Post: Apr 7, 2005 8:40am
by Nana /Kathi Shee...
Kyle will be Celebrating another birthday!!!
Kyle, It is such a joy to look forward to spending another birthday with you!! We cherish the day that you were born and look forward to the many celebrations ahead. If we come away from this with any lessons, it has to be that we are grateful for each and every day...
Views: 266   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 7, 2005 8:30am
by Nana /Kathi Shee...
Kyle Update 4-3-05
Kyle has now passed the 1st 28 day cycle (March 31st)! We have been enjoying a few days off and are preparing for re-admission. Kyle will be admitted back into the hospital on Tuesday for the beginning of his 2nd 28 day phase* I have not received a confirmed...
Views: 290   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 3, 2005 6:48pm
by Katrina
Spring news
Hi there trooper...It has been a pretty busy week and here we are again...with a story! I took my kids to the snow for the first time this year....I am not a snow person! (hey! I did not say snow man ) Anyways, not being a snow m... person, I completely forgot the...
Views: 203   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 1, 2005 2:28pm
by Eric, Judy, Luci...
Happy Easter Kyle
Hi Kyle. I have been in Virginia visiting my Grandma and I keep asking my mom to go to your website to see how you are doing. I hope you are able to spend time with your family. I like the picture of you and the Easter Bunny. I am gong back to CA on Tuesday and back...
Views: 222   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 27, 2005 4:35am
by Megan Jorgensen
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9