This Forum is Locked
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9
Topic
Author
Views
Replies
Last Post
College Assignment Writing Service
The Australian students need assignment help on a myriad of topics. Fortunately, we at OnlineAssignmenthelp.com provide help on almost all the subjects taught in the Australian universities. Discussed to us are all of the many subjects on which our experts provide as...
Views: 43   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2019 4:04am
by victorkauffman
Online Essay Paper Writer in UK
We are going to organize an event for all students. There will be a team of MyAssignmenthelp.co.uk. My Assignment help is a leading writing services company in the UK. My Assignment help provides best The assignment help service provider in the UK. My Assignment help...
Views: 53   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 4, 2019 2:27am
by Adam Hebrew
10-09-08 KYLE UPDATE
Hi Everyone!!! It's been so crazy around here!! I needed to make as many Dr and Dental appts as I could for all of us, before our benefits expired! Now that they have, I don't know what we're going to do! Kyle has an appt in San Fran. on the 14th and we have no in...
Views: 755   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 24, 2018 10:50pm
by pipepecak max
Re: iRig Keys 37 not recognized on mac
Football Heads Unblocked: How to Unblock Step by Step https://footballheadsunblocked.online/
Views: 49   Replies: 0
Last Post: Oct 12, 2018 12:19am
by Sanjay Kumar Jas...
Try Again....
Hey everyone, it's me again. I got an email from Ampa, but I haven't received any new posts from you guys. But that's not your fault, I was told that this website has a password, but have no fear, the password is now gone and you can now sand me posts! Today was...
Views: 305   Replies: 4
Last Post: Sep 13, 2018 11:35pm
by rajesh kupor
new baby pony on the way
hey everyone I forgot to tell you that yesterday my mom took our pony Patty Cake to the vet's house, so that she could have a baby. We don't know if she's pregnant or not we will find out in a month or so when she gets an ultrasound. Nothing happened with me, just a...
Views: 296   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 23, 2013 12:49pm
by Kyle Himself
2-15-09 KYLE UPDATE
Major computer issues! Started with someone hacking into Kyle's site again! Crashed my whole computer and lost internet too! Just a quick note to let you all know that there's been ups and downs, but overall, we're doing well and Kyle looks and feels great these d...
Views: 923   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 16, 2009 12:28am
by Katrina
12-10-08 KYLE UPDATE
Sorry, the last post had the wrong date on it. (10/03 instead of 12/03). So, after discussions about being admitted and I.V.'s, etc. I put my foot down about admitting Kyle. I refused and so did he. It's a promise we made. NO MORE I'Vs. No more hospital, unless ab...
Views: 792   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 2:12pm
by Kat and Jerr Wet...
12-3-08 KYLE UPDATE
10-03-08 KYLE UPDATE Hi. I haven't been updating because I haven't been wanting to face reality. As I've mentioned in a few of my previous posts, I was suspisious that Kyle was relapsing. Just that mom vibe. I have spent the last month or so in denial and t...
Views: 604   Replies: 0
Last Post: Dec 10, 2008 1:58pm
by Kat and Jerr Wet...
10-23-08 KYLE UPDATE
Hi Everyone!! Wow, it's so great being home! We are having a tough time financially and with no insurance and 2 kids with diseases, it's scarey, but I keep saying our worst day at home is SOOOOO much better than our worst day in the hospital!!! PTL!!! Kyle gave...
Views: 912   Replies: 2
Last Post: Oct 23, 2008 3:53pm
by jskauge@frontier...
09-02-08 KYLE UPDATE
I need to clarify something. On a previous post, I said Kyle ate nothing but corndogs in TN, what I meant to say is that was his favorite thing to eat and that swimming in the pool everyday burned off a lot of calories. I didn't mean that Mimi and Papa didn't feed...
Views: 745   Replies: 0
Last Post: Sep 2, 2008 12:02pm
by Katrina & Jerry ...
8-27-08 KYLE UPDATE
Kyle's Grandma Teresa (Jerry's Mom), my Mother-in-Law, took Kyle up to his clinic appointment yesterday, up in San Francisco. Thank God I didn't have to miss another day of work! Thank you sooooo much Teresa! She's been a huge support and is always there when we...
Views: 706   Replies: 0
Last Post: Aug 27, 2008 3:05pm
by Katrina & Jerry ...
8-22-08 KYLE UPDATE
Romans 4;20-21 "He did not waver at the promise of God thru unbelief, but was strengthened in faith, giving glory to God and being fully convinced that what He had promised He was also able to perform". Through the tremendous outpour of support and much prayer,...
Views: 841   Replies: 3
Last Post: Aug 27, 2008 2:30pm
by Katrina & Jerry ...
8-4-08 KYLE UPDATE
Who believes in the power of prayer? I do, I do! 2 of the 3 tests have come back negative of Leukemia! The last of the 3 is the most sensitive and wil tell us is he's in the early stages of relapse or not. I say NOT! Praise the Lord!!!!!!!!!!!! Sean and Kyle...
Views: 636   Replies: 1
Last Post: Aug 5, 2008 1:41pm
by Jan Skauge
7-29-08 KYLE UPDATE
Well, we did the bone marrow test today. The preliminary test shows suspicious cells. We have to wait a week to find out what they are. UGH! How can I wait a week to find out? I already can't eat or focus, I'm losing my hair over stress. It's bad enough we can't...
Views: 719   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 30, 2008 7:38am
by Jan Skauge
7-26-08 KYLE UPDATE
I want to start with a huge thank you to the folks that made it possible for Sean and Kyle to go back and visit family! Diane and Richard Clark, Dave Holloway, and Cheryl Dietrich! Diane and Dave also donate regularly to help us each month to pay our bills and buy gr...
Views: 640   Replies: 2
Last Post: Jul 26, 2008 8:54pm
by Jan Skauge
7-23-08 KYLE UPDATE
HI! Well, we are so grateful to all of you for donating and helping us stay afloat! Kyle AND Sean are making a trip to TN and IN to visit family and churches who have been praying for years! If you live close to those areas, I'm sure we could set up a day and a ti...
Views: 581   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 23, 2008 2:38pm
by Katrina and Jerr...
7-21-08 KYLE UPDATE
Kyle is doing great! He is healthy enough to travel and see family! Sean has a donated ticket from RC and now we need one for Kyle! It needs to be on SouthWest Airlines if at all possible, so they can fly together!!! If possible, but not an absolute! We'll take anyth...
Views: 570   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jul 22, 2008 3:01pm
by Katrina and Jerr...
7-16-08 KYLE UPDATE
Well, things are up and down. Kyle is doing beautifully! He is riding his bike and beginning to run a little bit! He's slow and awkward but so proud!!! I am on the verge of losing my job and the kids benefits. My mom cant take Kyle to UCSF anymore, so I have to...
Views: 665   Replies: 0
Last Post: Jul 17, 2008 9:17am
by Katrina and Jerr...
6-26-08 KYLE UPDATE
Hi All! Well, Kyle continues to worry me. He goes up and down on how he feels overall and after finishing a round of antibiotics, he has a stuffy nose again! I'll probably keep whining about how he is doing until I convince myself that it is time to check again...
Views: 789   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 26, 2008 12:39pm
by Katrina and Jerr...
6-6-08 KYLE UPDATE
Kyle still carries only a 25% chance of surviving and he's scaring me. A couple of days ago, he looked pale and had dark circles around his eyes, so I rushed him in for labs and by the time we got to the hospital, he was cracking jokes and seemed much better. His lab...
Views: 816   Replies: 1
Last Post: Jun 6, 2008 8:09pm
by Jan Skauge
5-27-08 KYLE UPDATE
Hi everyone! Well, things are running along smoothly, Kyle is doing beautifully! We ended up letting the caregiver go, she just wasn't working out. She has a lot of time-management issues that were just inconvenient! It's really hard to find good help for the l...
Views: 739   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 27, 2008 9:46am
by Jan Skauge
5-8-08 KYLE UPDATE
Kyle is doing great! He is walking around the house a bit, his ankle is doing much better now! He still has an MRI schedule for it on Saturday and my mom is taking him up to San Francisco for that. Isn't she great?!!! Kyle had to have his feeding tube replaced yes...
Views: 701   Replies: 1
Last Post: May 8, 2008 6:21pm
by Jan Skauge
4-29-08 KYLE UPDATE
Kyle went to the clinic today (my mom took him for me) in San Francisco and the Dr called me to tell me he looks great! He does however have to start a hormone therapy because his kidneys are not producing enough red blood cell hormone, so this means an extra poke...
Views: 707   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 29, 2008 5:29pm
by Katrina and Jerr...
4-28-08 KYLE UPDATE
I sent out the picture of Kyle riding his bike to everyone on the mailing list, but haven't yet been able to upload it to his website. I'm still trying! My mom has been such a huge help, she takes Kyle to San Francisco whenever he needs to go! This allows me to wo...
Views: 698   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 29, 2008 6:14am
by Amy Chesney
4-24-08 KYLE UPDATE
HI! Kyle is doing great! We got a phone call from MN today and they said that Kyle is still 100% donor! (UCSF sent them blood work so they could do the testing.) This is GREAT news! It means Kyle is not relapsing and is cruising along smoothly! He had all of his l...
Views: 729   Replies: 2
Last Post: Apr 25, 2008 9:56pm
by Kathi (NaNa) (Mo...
4-19-08 KYLE UPDATE
HI!!!!!!!!! I'm SOOOOOOO sorry I haven't updated you in so long!!!! I've been so busy and I don't get much of an internet signal at home! Ok, here goes.... The twins had a great birthday! They turned 2! My dad paid for the party, so we were able to go to a jumpy h...
Views: 780   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 19, 2008 11:40am
by Katrina and Jerr...
So many praises
I have not been reading the website since everyone has come home. It is so wonderful to have you all so close. My heart aches to hear such fear. There is much mercy in the attitude of gratitude! I have been so blessed with being able to have all of my babies around...
Views: 778   Replies: 0
Last Post: Apr 6, 2008 10:35pm
by Kathi (NaNa) (Mo...
3-31-08 KYLE UPDATE
KYLE IS HOME! He is doing well, I took him to physical therapy today and they are going to see about letting him do it at home. Please pray for us, his new caregiver was a no show today and it looks like I'm getting this job. I have no one to take care of Kyle...
Views: 987   Replies: 3
Last Post: Apr 5, 2008 1:20pm
by Jan Skauge
8-26-08 KYLE UPDATE
Kyle 2nd of 3 tests came back negative! PTL!!!!!!!!! So, he's in remission still I think! We still have one more test to get back, but I can't see how that will prove the other 2 wrong! I'm just glad they proved me wrong! I love it! I can finally get some rest and...
Views: 879   Replies: 3
Last Post: Mar 29, 2008 11:03pm
by Kristina N. Ritc...
God Is An Awesome God
Woo Hoo. I'm Finally gonna get on here and post something to you guys. WE are so blessed and don't even have a clue how much we are blessed. Each and Everyone of us. We are constantly checking the site to see what's going on and what's new. WE love the good n...
Views: 577   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 28, 2008 5:42pm
by Kristina N. Ritc...
8-26-08 KYLE UPDATE
So, they've decided to go ahead with the kidney biopsy. They are trying to schedule him for tomorrow. That will give us more answers to this whole BK Virus deal. His Dr doesn't think he's out of the woods yet on the relapsing issue. She is still waiting for the ot...
Views: 747   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 26, 2008 6:53pm
by Jan Skauge
8-25-08 KYLE UPDATE
Kyle's preliminary tests came back clear of Leukemia!!!!!!!!! PTL! God answered our prayers! There are still 2 more tests to wait on, but I think they'll be fine! I was wrong! Thank God, for once, I was wrong!!!!!!!!! YIPPEE!!!!!! I can sleep tonight! Now we just...
Views: 694   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 25, 2008 6:33pm
by Jan Skauge
8-24-08 KYLE UPDATE 2 - URGENT PRAYER REQUEST!
So, his white blood cell count has been weird this last week and has me worried. I talked to his Dr today and turns out I'm not the only one who thinks Kyle may be relapsing. SO, tomorrow (Tues) he will undergo a bone marrow test to see if there is any Luekemia there...
Views: 805   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 24, 2008 7:16pm
by Jan Skauge
8-24-08 KYLE UPDATE
Kyle is still in the hospital. He is still recovering from accute kidney failure and dehydration. We have the dehydration part under control now, but are still dealing with the BK virus from back in MN when it attacked his bladder. It's now looking like the virus is...
Views: 653   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 24, 2008 1:19pm
by Katrina and Jerr...
3-20-08 KYLE UPDATE
Thank you for your prayers! Kyle is out of ICU and off of blood pressure medication! He is on the mend, pray that he makes it home for Easter!!! I really doubt it, but one can be hopeful, right? My mom came up to stay with Kyle so I could come home and make sandwi...
Views: 762   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 20, 2008 8:44pm
by Katrina and Jerr...
3-19-08 KYLE UPDATE 2
Kyle is getting worse and his dialysis cathetar is clotted too! So just in case he needs dialisys,he can't get it!! This poor kid has the worst luck! He is on oxygen, not becuause his stats are low, but because his blood gasses are low. They still don't know wh...
Views: 805   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 5:43pm
by Jan Skauge
3-19-08 KYLE UPDATE
Prayer needed! Kyle has just been transfered to ICU. His blood pressure will not come up and he stopped responding to the fluid they are giving him! Everything happens so fast! One minute he's fine and the next he's not. They're not sure if he'll get better or wor...
Views: 729   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 11:41am
by Jan Skauge
3-18-08 KYLE UPDATE
Well Kyle has been doing well until this weekend. He was drinking way too much water for his stomach to handle and kept throwing it up becuase his tummy was too full and ended up dehydrated! We had to go to our local ER and be life-lighted up to UCSF to be admitted f...
Views: 661   Replies: 0
Last Post: Mar 19, 2008 9:31am
by Katrina and Jerr...
3-8-08 KYLE UPDATE
Guess what! Kyle doesn't have to do dialysis anymore! His kidneys finally kicked in and started working! We don't have to make that drive to SF 3 times a week!!!!!!!!!! PTL!!! Now we only have to go once a week! Yippeee! God is so gracious! We are still having finac...
Views: 918   Replies: 5
Last Post: Mar 14, 2008 8:32pm
by Jan Skauge
3-1-08 KYLE UPDATE
Well, we're stuck in the hospital until Tuesday. UGH! Kyle has many tests to undergo before he can start out-patient dialysis and they can't get them done before Tuesday! So, we're stuck here! Jerry had to go back to work, so my mom and sister in law Jody were sw...
Views: 840   Replies: 1
Last Post: Mar 2, 2008 1:36pm
by Jan Skauge
2-27-08 KYLE UPDATE
We're Home!!!! Well, almost. We flew in Mon night and drove straight to San Francisco to the hospital Tues morning. We will be in the hospital for about a week, just to get Kyle's dialysis squared away. Then we'll have to drive back and forth every couple of days! Th...
Views: 828   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 29, 2008 9:15am
by Bailey Ortiz-Wet...
2-15-08 KYLE UPDATE
Well, it looks like we'll be going home on Feb 25th. We have our tickets (miles) lined up and wheelchair service for Kyle all set up! It's going to be a tough flight with Kyle and the babies! I'm dreading it. I have to find someone with muscles to fly with me. I don'...
Views: 1170   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 22, 2008 9:22pm
by Whitney Rosen
As Our united Love and Prayers continue
Please bare with me if you will, It comes fromm my heart and a dream from God. If it brings us closer to a long term solution than that is why I was compelled to share some of God's special comfort and an early morning dream that He gave to me. Keeping our eyes u...
Views: 721   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 15, 2008 11:19am
by Jan Skauge
2-14-08 KYLE UPDATE 2
It's not Leukemia!!!!!!! It was early cells, but not cancer! 5% of nothing we needed to worry about! We still need to wait on one more test we wont get back until early next week. It's the one that tells us if he is still 100% donor or not. If he is, we are in the cl...
Views: 720   Replies: 4
Last Post: Feb 14, 2008 3:37pm
by Mom, Nana
2-14-08 KYLE UPDATE 1
Well, the preliminary results from his bone marrow biopsy yesterday say there are 5% of abnormal cells. They weren't able to identify them by the end of the day, so we'll find out what exactly they are today. It's not looking good, abnormal cells usually mean leu...
Views: 650   Replies: 1
Last Post: Feb 14, 2008 8:26am
by Jan Skauge
2-12-08 KYLE UPDATE
Well, I'm sorry to report bad news. Kyle's labs came back yesterday and on the smear there were abnormal cells. Translation: Leukemia blasts. He may be relapsing! So, they have scheduled a bone marrow biopsy for tomorrow at noon to see exactly how bad it is. We will...
Views: 802   Replies: 3
Last Post: Feb 13, 2008 8:46am
by Jan Skauge
Attention ALL Prayers Warriors
Katrina called today in request for a prayer huddle for Kyle. The Drs are running new tests and we need to stand shoulder to shoulder together interceding in prayer for Kyle and this family to be surrounded in a bright wash of God's healing light!!! Time for this hea...
Views: 609   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 12, 2008 2:18pm
by Mom, Nana
2-10-08 KYLE UPDATE
Well, sorry to say, Kyle is not walking, he is wheelchair bound. He can stand a little with pain. He also has insurance once we get home, just none here. So, we have to get him home. In the meantime we're racking up one mean bill! We're going to have to file bankr...
Views: 1039   Replies: 0
Last Post: Feb 10, 2008 12:31pm
by Katrina and Jerr...
2-9-08 KYLE UPDATE
Guess who's at the Ronald McDonald House right now???? Kyle is!!!!!!! He's out on a pass! He would have been let out of the hospital already, but since he doesn't have any insurance, he can't get out. They can't do outpatient dialysis and bill us because we don't...
Views: 573   Replies: 2
Last Post: Feb 10, 2008 11:52am
by Jan Skauge
1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9